The Tial MV-S is the newest wastegate from Tial Sport. Not only is it compact and easy to mount, this unit also features water cooling ports to keep wastegate temperature down. Below are some key features for this unit.
- High temp NiCrFe based alloy is used for valve and 347SS valve housing will offer longer product life compared to competing designs.
- High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature, resist "relaxing" at temperature to 900F (483C).
- Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing.
- All Stainless Steel hardware.
- Mating weld flanges are 304L
- Color anodized aluminum actuator (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black).
- 3 lower ports and two top ports for easy install, no need to rotate the actuator top at all, plugs included for unused ports.
- Ultra compact design fits in very tight spaces. This unit is only 3.7" tall, the most compact wastegate on the market!
- V-Band inlet and outlet make install easy, flanges and clamps are in the box!
- Comes with standard .5 Bar Spring