Our bash bars are designed by a certified aerospace TIG welder. Each of our bars are constructed using thick mild-steel tubing that is bent on a digitally calibrated tubing bender. All of our bars come powdercoated to prevent chipping & rusting. The advantages of using Street Faction's bash bars include:
- Bolt-on replacement for the OEM crash beam
- Bolts onto OEM location using factory hardware
- Clears signal lights, unlike other bolt-on bash bars
- Supports aftermarket aero bumpers/kits
- TIG welded
- Weight savings
Each basic bar is modular, so we can add options such as:
- Jack Point (saves time by quickly jacking up your car)
- License Plate Mount (proper way to mount your plate without using zip-ties)
- Tow Hook Mount (to pull your vehicle)
Note: Images may be generic. Not all options are available for most chassis. Please contact us if your option is unavailable.
R32/R33 Chassis Only: The jack point is functional, but the bumper would require moderate to extensive trimming.
Disclaimer: Our bash bars are not guaranteed to fit cars that have previously been in a rear-end accident. Bash bars have not been tested on every bumper, so some trimming may be required. Our bars are made to order, so please allow anywhere between 4-6 weeks for each bar to be shipped out. Our products are intended for off-road use only.