NOW GENUINE NISSAN BRAND!
We no longer stock the coil harness exactly as pictured. Instead, we are supplying the genuine Nissan harnesses for the time being which are priced accordingly. We hope to have an option for lower priced, aftermarket harnesses available in the near future.
This coil harness is a direct ‘plug and play’ replacement of the factory Nissan Skyline R32 RB20DE, RB20DET or RB25DE (non VVT) coil-pack harness. It uses OEM spec connectors to ensure maximum reliability and lifespan.
Over time, the factory harnesses become hard and brittle. This leads to ignition problems which are often intermittent and difficult to diagnose. On many Skylines we see with factory coil wiring, even the slightest bump can cause the engine to drop a cylinder or two. In many cases, they don’t run on 6 cylinders at all!
Replacing the troublesome coil harnesses with these brand new, OEM spec harness ensures a reliable connection to your ignition coils is obtained.
- Easy plug-and-play installation.
- Improved grounding over the factory harness.
- OEM wire gauge thickness.
- OEM connector specs.
- OEM wiring connections and T junctions, no soldered connections at all.
- Replaces the factory coil harness in it’s entirety.
- Suitable for R32 RB20DE, RB20DET or RB25DE (non-VVT) engine.
- Will NOT work with engines running later coils with built in ignitors, later VVT engines or any RB26 engine.