The Nismo Z-Tune Front Fenders improve the aerodynamics and cooling of your GTR with large vents to allow the exit of hot air under the bonnet.
- Openings in the engine bay side of the fenders allows hot engine bay air to escape through the openings and out the rear of the fenders through GT500 type openings.
- Widens the vehicle by 15mm each side.
- Allows for wider wheel and tire fitment
- Made with FRP and comes with a white gel coat (unpainted) finish
- Includes "GT" Emblem for each fender
- 1 Month Made to order
We will bill separately for a freight charge. Please contact us for a quote on shipping prior to ordering
Part Num: 63110-RSR46
Lead Time: Made to order 1 month
Material: FRP construction, white gel coated, unpainted.
Bumper and front spoiler assembly replacement type; with net.
To install the fenders, removal of the front bumper is required.
- Separate fitting items-stays, screws, clips, instruction materials-are not available. When parts are needed for repair or other uses, please purchase the attachment parts set.
- Please be aware that some genuine optional pars cannot be installed along with aero parts.
- Skyline GT-R (BNR34) all models except standard model.
*The front fender can be installed along with the following parts (it cannot be installed along with the Nismo fender cover, 63000-RNR45): genuine front bumper, Nismo front bumper (62020-RNR45 Dealt by Nissan.).
With an opening at the side of the engine compartment, the rear end of the fender has an air outlet design like that used in GT500. This efficiently discharges engine compartment heat and increases engine cooling efficiency while adding to down force (see illustration on previous page). Because each side is extended by 15mm when using the fenders, wider tires (265/35R18) and wheels (18x9.5+5) can be used.