KW ClubSport Coilovers Porsche 911 2000-2005
KW Clubsport coilovers was developed for customers, who demand a better handling car when participating in track day events, but also require a setup that could be used every day. The Clubsport was specifically designed for the Nordschleife using track day tires. By using the optional adjustable top mounts, the suspension geometry can be adjusted to the requirements of tires and the intended use. The mentioned adjustment options combined with the independently adjustable rebound and compression damping technology allow a suspension setup according to the vehicle load, tire characteristics and different track conditions. KW Clubsport meets every demand regarding a coilover for the usage on the road and the race track.
KW Clubsport suspension kits are independently adjustable in compression and rebound forces and include high performance racing springs. Racing top mounts are optionally available for further performance. KW Clubsport guarantees excellent handling, best performance, highest agility and fantastic lap times.
- ClubSport Coilovers 2-Way Adjustable Shocks w/ Non-Adjustable Top Mounts Front/Rear Height Adjustable Front/Rear
- Threaded Strut Housings Porsche Motorsport Rear Axle Top Mount Reqr's KW Adapter
- Part # 68510036
- Front Lowering: 0.9-1.5in (25-40mm)
- Rear Lowering: 0.8-1.5in (20-40mm)
- Spring Rate (F/R): 400/1085
- From 06/00 Production Date