Hypertune Skyline GT-R (R32 / R33 / R34) RB26DETT Intake Manifold
- Multi-throttle - Replaces the section that bolts up to the individual throttle bodies
- V1 - Standard Port (90mm or 102mm) - bolts up to the throttle bodies, but you need to remove the throttle butterflies and use a single throttle.
- V1 - 48mm Big Port (90mm or 102mm) / (6 INJECTORS or 12 INJECTORS) - larger bore version that bolts up to the throttle bodies, but you need to remove the throttle butterflies and use a single throttle.
- V2 - Complete replacement plenum (90mm or 102mm) / (6 INJECTORS or 12 INJECTORS) , bolts to cylinder head, converts to single throttle. Need to plumb water return lines from head to radiator with AN fittings.
Available options include :
Fuel rails are CNC machined aluminum rails and come with
- (2) 1/2" NPT feed ports
- Single center return 1/4" NPT.
- 1/8" NPT port for fuel pressure gauge or sensor.
- No fittings are included.
- The fuel rails are designed to suit 14mm Bosch injectors such as Injector Dynamics injectors.
- If you are ordering the Hypertune 2JZ Big Port Intake Manifold with 12 injectors, you need to order two of these fuel rails, if you are running 18 injectors you need 3 of these fuel rails
- RAW finish is standard. Optional anodizing on runners and head flange separately in black, gunmetal grey and clear, red, purple, blue, gold.
- Single color (runners, head flange + $120
- Powder coat plenum + $100
R32 Intake Manifold Notes:
- Must use Throttle cable from Z32 or S15
- Throttle cable bracket included
- Hardware for V1 manifold to fasten to first half of intake included in hardware package
We carry Hypertune intake manifolds for the 2JZ , RB26 , 4G63 and SR20 as well as Throttle bodies, fuel rails and exhaust manifolds.
The design process begins by assessing the original vehicle and engine characteristics, as a guideline for the products development. Considering our customers requirements and installation limitations, parts are designed and analyzed using advanced computer software to produce prototypes for testing purposes.
The characteristics of the intake manifold are developed to increase overall efficiency, particularly in the mid and high RPM range, whilst minimizing detrimental effect on low RPM response. Consideration is made for modified engines (camshafts, turbochargers, etc.) to assure the products performance and suitability for high output applications.
Initial designs are sent to our highly experienced distributors worldwide, for testing and refinement. Once the design has been perfected, manufacture of the production parts begins.
Hypertune Intake Manifolds are manufactured using state of the art CNC machinery, and metal forming techniques developed in-house.
The goals of the manufacturing process are:
- faithfully represent the CAD designed and developed parts
- produce a high quality, structurally sound and reliable product
- maintain the fit and appearance expected of a class leading product
To maintain accuracy of critical dimensions, the entire intake runner is CNC machined to accuracy within .005mm. This tolerance is well beyond the capabilities of most porting services, and guarantees that your intake manifold will be suited to the best prepared cylinder heads.
Although this process is very time consuming and expensive, we believe it is the only way to achieve perfection on a part that is critical to the performance of the intake system, and often difficult to prepare by hand. Plenum chambers are produced using a unique hydro-forming process, developed in house. This allows us to produce a light weight, structurally sound part, with smooth surfaces for maximum flow potential and good appearance.
The manifolds are finally welded and assembled by true craftsman, who pride themselves on producing some of the highest quality and most unique products in the industry.