Available options include:
- OEM ITB Integration (outer plenum only) OR 90mm, 102 mm throttle flange
- Throttle body optional
- Fuel Rail optional
- Plain finish is standard. Anodized color extra, inquire for specific pricing and colors.
-If you're looking for an intake manifold that performs better then any thing on the market and adds that Billet engine bay Bling factor, this is your manifold.
- All Hypertune manifolds can be made to order due to the large possibility of custom options. Custom anodized and powder coated colors available for all pieces of the intake manifold (head flange, runners, plenum, fuel rails, and throttle body). Please contact us if you have any questions about custom color options.
The design process begins by assessing the original vehicle and engine characteristics, as a guideline for the products development. Considering our customers requirements and installation limitations, parts are designed and analyzed using advanced computer software to produce prototypes for testing purposes.
The characteristics of the intake manifold are developed to increase overall efficiency, particularly in the mid and high RPM range, whilst minimizing detrimental effect on low RPM response. Consideration is made for modified engines (camshafts, turbochargers, etc.) to assure the products performance and suitability for high output applications.
Initial designs are sent to our highly experienced distributors worldwide, for testing and refinement. Once the design has been perfected, manufacture of the production parts begins.
Hypertune Intake Manifolds are manufactured using state of the art CNC machinery, and metal forming techniques developed in-house.
The goals of the manufacturing process are:
- faithfully represent the CAD designed and developed parts
- produce a high quality, structurally sound and reliable product
- maintain the fit and appearance expected of a class leading product
To maintain accuracy of critical dimensions, the entire intake runner is CNC machined to accuracy within .005mm. This tolerance is well beyond the capabilities of most porting services, and guarantees that your intake manifold will be suited to the best prepared cylinder heads.
Although this process is very time consuming and expensive, we believe it is the only way to achieve perfection on a part that is critical to the performance of the intake system, and often difficult to prepare by hand. Plenum chambers are produced using a unique hydro-forming process, developed in house. This allows us to produce a light weight, structurally sound part, with smooth surfaces for maximum flow potential and good appearance.
The manifolds are finally welded and assembled by true craftsman, who pride themselves on producing some of the highest quality and most unique products in the industry.