A starter package ideal for endurance race cars with CAN OBD-II support! Works with RaceCapture/Pro MK2 and higher (sold separately)
This package includes:
- CAN/OBD-II adapter cable (provides data and power)
- Free Race Capture app (download from Google PlayStore or the Amazon App Store)
- 2 amp hard-wired charging cable for your Android device
- Works with RaceCapture/Pro MK2 and higher (sold separately)
What cars does this work with?
The CAN OBD-II support works with 2008+ and later vehicles. Some vehicles provided early support for CAN OBD-II, such as 2006 Mazda Miata and some Ford models. Check with your manufacturer if you’re not sure.
What sensors will I get with this package?
With the Endurance Racing Package you’ll have access to the following data
- OBD-II ECU channels (some ECUs may not support all channels)
- Engine Load
- Fuel Pressure
- Ignition Timing
- Inlet Air Temperature
- Fuel Level
- OEM specific PIDs support coming soon
- Battery Voltage
- High performance GPS (position, speed, altitude)
- 6 Axis Accelerometer + Gyro
Add Dedicated Sensors
You aren’t limited with OBD-II data: with RaceCapture/Pro’s dedicated sensor support you can additional sensor data, including tire and brake tempertures, oil pressure, brake pressure, steering angle and more!
Check out our Sensor Selection for ideas on what you can connect!
No Assembly Required!
The OBD-II cable provides power and ground for a nearly plug and play experience! Plug it in, bolt it down and run through a short configuration!
Predictive lap times with the Race Capture app
The free Race Capture app provides a fast, real-time view of your race car’s data, including predictive lap times, sensor alerts and a customizable dashboard. Try it today: Download from the Google Play Store or theAmazon App Store!
Hard-wire your Android Device for a permanent install
The included 12 volt 2 amp charger is designed to be hard-wired into your race car’s electrical system and will keep your Android dashboard supplied with power.
Which Tablet to get for my dashboard?
We recommend a high quality device from Samsung, LG, Google, or the hot new Amazon Fire tablet!
3 powerful options for analyzing data
- Analyze your data in the cloud by streaming real-time data to Podium
- Use the included RaceCapture software to configure RaceCapture/Pro’s features and perform multi-session analysis
- With it’s open file format, RaceCapture/Pro is compatible with industry-standard analysis software like the powerful and free-to-use Gems Data Analysis
Race Capture telemetry benefits and features
Your race car’s data will stream directly to the cloud at Podium and is viewable from anywhere, whether the pits, to friends at home, or fans far away.
- Make more strategic decisions based on live data from your car
- View vital stats from anywhere in the world with an internet connection
- Allow your drivers to do what they do best while you monitor your vehicle’s performance
- Plan your racing and pit strategy based on real data
- Share lap times and GPS location with your team’s fans
- Track and record lap times
- Replay and analyze previous events