Boost Logic Nissan R35 GT-R 4" Titanium Exhaust Boost Logic is proud to announce the newest addition to our Formula Series Titanium Exhaust lineup with the brand new 4" Exhaust. Using our 12+ years of experience in the industry, we have designed one of the lightest, high flowing, and aesthetically pleasing exhausts on the market today. The entire system including the midpipe weighs an astonishing 25.8 lbs (Weight savings of 45.5 lbs over the stock exhaust and y pipe)!
Our boost activated valve option features valves that remain closed under 7psi of boost which will keep your GTR quiet while cruising and idling. Once you exceed 7psi of boost, the valves open to provide the maximum airflow possible, allowing your engine to produce the most power possible. We have designed this upgrade in such a way to prevent any excess back pressure or power loss while the valves are closed. When the valves are open, this system flows as much as our standard race proven titanium exhaust system.
- Precision tig welded full titanium construction
- Proper merge collectors for high flow
- Fully adjustible titanium slash cut tips
- 4.0" Titanium Quadzilla Mid Pipe
- 4.0" Titanium Cat-Back Exhaust
- Fully adjustable titanium slash cut tips
- Stainless Steel Clamps and Hardware Needed For Install
- 2009 and newer Nissan R35 GT-R
Fits USDM Models, European and JDM models.
4" Titanium Exhaust System Video
Boost Activated Upgraded Valved Option Video
Please note : The Ceramic Coated Tip option is made to order and will take up to a week to be completed