The ARMYTRIX R&D team developed a state-of-the-art exhaust system with cutting-edge valvetronic technology in 3 modes. The system consists of two mufflers with an exhaust valve set and two sets of elegant sporty tailpipes. The Super Sport system allows the driver to choose between the sporty deep sound of the V6/V8 engine and a regular sound with a simple push of a button. The Super Sport exhaust system offers a power increase, reduces the back pressure, and reduces the weight of this sports sedan. Increase power and save weight with a throatier and deeper exhaust note throughout the RPM range. ARMYTRIX exhaust systems differ from other brand' exhaust systems with their unique "Throttle Pedal Sensor and Engine RPM Signal Auto Functions". Through this system ARMYTRIX offers car owners a better launch-start without losing backpressure by automatically closing the valves at low rpm. When your car is driving at high speeds, the valves will automatically open to increase air flow for better performance (hp & torque gained) and sound. Car owners can set their own timing for valves to automatically open and close by engine rpm and how deep they press the gas pedal. It' a new innovative system that brings your car to a different level. With the ARMYTRIX you are not getting just an exhaust system, you are getting a driving system unlike any you have experienced before. When car owners turn on the race mode (valves opened), the gas goes through the section of straight pipes. This is where you get the incredible race sound and performance gain. In full throttle and it' straight pipe all the way, which means you will be expecting the LOUDEST sound performance you' ever hear!
- Quad Chrome Silver Tips
- Valvetronic Mufflers
- Remote Control Module
- Horsepower Increase: 22HP
- Torque Increase: 27.9 Torque
- Reduction of Installation Time by 50% compared to traditional cable wires
- Comprehensive Selectable Options
- Real time Update of Selected Categories
- Quick & Accurate Data Logging
- App Controlled Valve System via OBDII Port
- View Install Instructions Here.
- Porsche 970 Panamera | S 10-17
- Images are for representation only. Actual Product may vary.
- ARMYTRIX wireless valvetronic wiring is a plug-and-play system, no cutting, alteration or damage will be done to the factory settings.