There is simply nothing currently offered as a package that provides the incredible HP, torque and sound as an ARH full system for your Lexus RC F. The long system provides a deep, throaty tone without high pitch rasp. Available with 1-7/8" primaries and if you are looking for a louder sound, consider our "resonator delete" option.
Power. Everyone wants to know how much power the car makes before and after right? Well this car put down 380 HP and 330 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels when it rolled on to the dyno. After we fitted our long system, the car picked up 24 HP and 16 ft-lbs of torque, which brought its final power output to 404 HP and 347 ft-lbs of torque. This is on a bone stock car! With a bit of tuning and a free flowing BMC air filter, Kanoo performance was able to extract quite a bit more power even using an aftermarket axle-back exhaust. The RC-F picked up 59 wheel horsepower which shows the ARH system’s potential. After Nick’s initial test drive, he came back with a big smile on his face. The rest of the team was in awe after hearing the RC-F blast by in full song. We know the RC-F owners will love this system as much as we do.
ARH also offers a full system for the Lexus RC F. Check out the full system here.
This system fits: 2015-UP Lexus RC F
Product features on ALL American Racing Headers systems include:
- 100% Made in the USA - Never Outsourced
- Made entirely of 304 stainless steel
- 3/8" thick laser-cut flanges for a warp-free seal
- Hand-ported TIG welded inlets
- Optimized primary tube routing for superior fit and performance
- Merge collectors complete with welded scavenger spikes
- Catted systems feature 200 cell metallic substrate catalytic converters for extreme durability