Yellow speed racing Air Jacks are made from high grade steel which is the same material used for our suspension kits. The jacks are lightweight and durable, designed to satisfy both race drivers and pit teams who aim to shorten pit time at the track. This product vastly decreases time and effort in jacking up a vehicle at pit stop compared to traditional methods.
This product can help you decrease your time in jacking up a vehicle at pit stop, so it would be the best ideal item for your track competition.
These are designed to use a nitrogen cart system, like all other air jack systems. This is the only proper way to do it. Compressed air, or air compressors will develop condensation and moisture inside the air jack, corroding the components and seals. Nitrogen provides a dry atmosphere and keeps things working like they should. Each vehicle has different pressure requirements depending on weight lifted. These are adjustable just as a coil over suspension shock would be. The dimensions are provided in an image attached.
- A connector valve is included in the price
- ** safety prop stands are not included in price but also available. Please contact us as these are a special order item. **
- Working pressure = 20 PSI (at least)
- Lift capacity = 400 kg@ 40 PSI
- Dimension= 1:220mm & 2:60mm
- Each air jack weighs 1.4KG. (Weight = 1530 g / 1 pc air jack)