Advanced Clutch Technology (ACT) T1RR-N01 - ACT Twin Disc Sint Iron Race Kit Nissan 240SX Base 2.4L; 1991-1998.
T1RR-N01 race, twin disc kits are race-ready for the serious enthusiast who needs a direct bolt-in kit, requiring no additional modifications. ACT's sintered iron race discs offer the highest torque capacity of all ACT race discs and have ultra-high heat capacity. Most kits offer pedal loads 10-20% higher than stock, yet increasing the clamp load by 80-90%. All ACT twin disc kits include a CNC-machined and dynamically balanced flywheel for trouble free use. All kits undergo an exclusive four-stage, heat-treating process on all diaphragms. ACT twin disc kits include a pressure plate, two discs, floater, flywheel and alignment tool. Some kits may include a pilot bearing and release bearing. ACT Twin disc kits meet SFI Specification 1.2.
- Light to moderate pedal effort, predictable, quick engagement, quick throttle response, increased gear rattle
- ACT's exclusive diaphragm, hardened posts and high heat capacity for long life under severe abuse, rigid design may increase spline wear
- Carefully engineered, precisely assembled, accurately balanced, chromoly hub is heat-treated for strength and durability
- Recommended for high horsepower race use only, not intended for street
- 100% clamp load tested and dynamically computer balanced for smooth high RPM reliability
- Disc Type Race Disc
- Disc Diameter (Inches) 7.25
- Spline Count 24
- Product Weight (lbs.) 14
- Disc Diameter (Millimeters) 184 N SFI 1.2
- Flywheel Tooth Count 120
- Torque Capacity Over OE 332%
- Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.) 770