Genuine Nissan Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
Suits the follwing Nissan models:
- Nissan Cefiro A31 RB20DE, RB25DE & RB20DET, 09/1990 or later models only
- Nissan Laurel C33 RB20DE, RB25DE & RB20DET, 01/1991 or later models only
- Nissan Skyline HR32 GTE (RB20E, 05/1989 – 08/1993)
- Nissan Skyline HR32 GTS (RB20DE, 05/1989 – 08/1993)
- Nissan Skyline HNR32 GTS-4 (RB20DET, 08/1989 – 08/1993)
- Nissan Skyline HCR32 GTS-t Type-M (RB20DET, 05/1989 – 08/1993)
- Nissan Skyline ECR32 GTS25 (RB25DE, 08/1991 – 08/1993)
- Nissan Skyline HR33 GTS Series 1 (RB20E, 08/1993 – 01/1996)
- Nissan Skyline HR33 GTS, Series 2 (RB20E, 01/1996 – 05/1998)
- Nissan Skyline ENR33 GTS-4 Series 1 (RB25DE, 11/1993 – 01/1995)
- Nissan Skyline E(C)R33 GTS25 Series 1 (RB25DE, 08/1993 – 01/1995)
- Nissan Skyline ECR33 GTS25-t Series 1 (RB25DET, 08/1993 – 01/1995)
Plugs are available separately. See notes below regarding the two connectors:
These throttle position sensors have two electrical connectors. One of the connectors is the idle/wide open throttle switch and the other is variable range.
When replacing a factory sensor with a factory ECU, both of these plugs need to be connected.
If you are using an aftermarket ECU, only the variable range connector needs to be used.