Rein Hard ECR33 RB25DET (2-door) Blast Pipes Exhaust System
Designer: Rein Hard
Don't see what you are looking for? Affinis has relationships with over 500 vendors. Please send us an email and we will do our best to source it for you.
- Reinhard MADE IN JAPAN
- Blast Pipes System
- 3" or 76.3mm piping throughout.
- 100 mm Dual Tip Diameter for Stainless Steel and Ti Muffler
- Stainless steel piping, Stainless OR Titanium muffler option.
- FULL TITANIUM EXHAUST ALSO AVAILABLE - Please contact us for price.
- Fits 2 door model R33 's NON-GTR
- Stainless Circuit: $750.00 USD
- Stainless Conform: $800.00 USD
- Semi Ti Circuit: $950.00
- Semi Ti Conform: $1000.00
- Lead time: 3-4 weeks before shipping
- Shipping to any lower 48 states is $75
- Shipping internationally $200
PLEASE CONTACT US TO PURCHASE!
- Enable to secure the height from the ground with non-silencer structure body
- Contribute to lighten the weight of body with the simple structure
- Dynamic sound and overlooked body
- Adopting the light weight hang-in stay (excluding some car)
- Possible to fit the inner silencer
Line-up 2 types of model in different finishing STD and SPL
|STD||STD is a standard buff finish in silencer part (except titanium) and the polished pipe is used.
The welding is done by FLUX welding to save the total cost. (Tig welding is done in rear silencer part)
|SPL||SPL is a full Tig (Tungsten Inert Gas welding) and full buff finish|
*All our products are certificated by JASMA. (The Japan Automotive Muffler Association)
Selectable Stainless or Titanium material for the rear silencer part
You can check the difference of material sound between semi-titanium and stainless exhaust.
With Design Logo by 3 dimensions laser in tail part
Heat Gradation finish in titanium tail
For circuit means the straight pipe without silencer for the center pipe
Conform means the center pipe has a silencer to meet the Japanese standard of SHAKEN.